|Thanks to Danifred for hosting...this always makes my Friday better!|
- Let's face it...I'm sick of the rain...we've been getting pounded.
- I'm a big fan of umbrellas though...I don't know why people don't use them more often.
- Trudging through the rain in flipflops sucks...just saying.
- I feel horrible for the people in Pennsylvania anywhere near the Susquehanna...they are flooded beyond flooded.
- The Crazies are sick of the rain too.
- This morning, Matt yelled, "Oh, come on! Rain again? I've had enough of this!"
- I don't know where he learned that sort of behavior.
- I wore pants to bed last night...the first sign of Autumn.
- Of course, it meant that I slept so deeply that Husband had to get up with the Crazies if they were troubled...and they were...troubled (damn night terrors).
- I've been getting a good response from my Mystery Hostess Trunk Show where all proceeds go to Susan G. Komen...that makes me excited. Apparently, I like to do nice things. If you haven't checked it out yet, do so...it has the potential to be a really great deal if you win...all for buying yourself or someone else a beautiful piece of jewelry for the Fall season (Trunk Show closes 9/18).
- If you're a Dad, know a Dad, or love a Dad...check this out.
- Hailey dressed herself this morning in her Easter dress (too short), a white/pink cardigan (too small), purple Hello Kitty socks, and her Abby sneakers...she took off the cardigan before we left because it "didn't feel right." This girl is amazing.
- BTW, is being mean to your mother a rite of passage for 3-year olds? The recent treatment is ridiculous and I feel like I'm always yelling/teaching/explaining/scolding for things that shouldn't be such a big deal. Maybe they're just extra spirited this week because of the rain.
- School, dance, and swim lessons start next week...maybe that will knock the "spirit" out of them.
- I got a laminator...psyched.
- We have an End of Summer party tomorrow...what a cute idea, right?
- Why does Container Store have such steep shipping charges? And no online coupons? I just don't feel like hiking 45 minutes to pick up magazine files. They're so cute though, aren't they???
- I'm going shopping tomorrow afternoon all by myself. Husband understands my need for back-to-school shopping even if I'm not going back to school. Is it any wonder why I love him so much? I can't wait although, I have to confess something...I'm kind of bummed that I can't bring the stroller because I HATE carrying all of those bags. Demented, aren't I? Shall I give you a fashion show when I get back?
Have a great weekend!