So, I had my "annual well woman visit" yesterday...the fun never ends.
Here are some of the things that came across my brain while preparing, waiting, and while I was actually on the table.
- It really sucks that I didn't shower this morning...for HER!
- I'm glad they don't dilate like the optometrist.
- I don't ever want to be pregnant again.
- I have to pee.
- Will I have to pee in a cup? Or should I just go now?
- What IS Husband's birthday?
- Ew...I can't believe I just shook her hand.
- Why did I spend so much time looking for "good undies" this morning? I just end up taking them off anyway.
- How will she find my boobs when they're way down in my armpits?
- Good...boobs are good.
- Am I making jokes to detract from the fact that I'm splayed naked on a table? I thought this only happened in bad 80s movies.
- I am quite amusing though.
- I think she and I have differing definitions of "a little pressure."
- Whoa...I just let her do things to me that I haven't let Husband do in weeks.
- Great...mammogram in 3 years...good times.
- What now? She's saying goodbye...do I high five her? Or nothing?
- Ew...I can't believe I just shook her hand again.