Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February's photo-a-day (day 8 - el switcheroo)

Yes, I screwed up today's picture and yesterday's...sue me!

LOL...like anyone cares!

I'd like to thank the wonderful Pinterest for giving me these delectable pictures of the 

FOOD I LOVE

SUSHI!!!!!

Source: google.si via Ina on Pinterest




Source: flickr.com via Melanie on Pinterest


Source: google.com via lily on Pinterest


BE STILL MY HEART...WOULD YOU LOOK AT ALL OF THIS DELICIOUSNESS!!!!



Now, show me yours...what's the food that you LOVE?

It's never too late to join in!

8 comments:

Manda said...

i can't wait to eat sushi again!!!

Mom said...

I don't mind looking at it!

strongblonde said...

mmm....sushi! sooo good. and what makes it better is that so many things have avocado! :) i'm drooling a bit now!

Lisa said...

YUCK!! I don't like sushi.

Helene said...

That last pic is like my idea of heaven. There will be nothing but a huge sushi feast to dine on every single day.

I could happily live on sushi and never tire of it.

Barbara Manatee said...

Sushi made my list/pics, too!!! :-) We just had some tonight.

So...tell me - what's your favorite kind(s)?

Boobies said...

I absolutely love sushi...I think it's an acquired taste kind of thing though, because the first couple of times I hated it.

I'm all about peanut butter M&Ms!

Danifred said...

I still haven't had my first real sushi. I can't wait.