Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

February's Photo-a-day

It's a toss-up.  I love my Keurig, but I watch my television with unyielding devotion (although, if it were mine and mine alone, you wouldn't be seeing Jake and the Pirates on the screen).

Yes, it's my bathroom.  Yes, I could have cleaned before taking this picture, but I'm all about real life, right?

I love this bathroom because it was the first room in our house that we gutted, redesigned, and redid as adults.  Everything used to be blue...toilet, tub, vinyl floor.  There was a dividing wall and no window.  We picked everything out in this room and love every piece of it (except for the shitty molding installation the dude did on the front wall, but that's easily fixed).

Oh, and I also love taking baths here with my LUSH bath products (they are the best and should be paying me for saying so)!



Day 24 - Color I Love:  Tiffany Blue



Day 25 - Person You'd Love to Meet - Bethenny Frankel



Day 26 - Office Supply You Love - Post-it notes...can't get enough of 'em!


Thank God for Pinterest...I had no idea how I was going to get a picture of Bethenny or how I was going to get off my ass to take a picture of my Post-it note collection (lazy Sunday)!


7 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I love my bathroom, too, for the exact same reason. If we were building a house, I would have a different layout (and a TV mounted over the tub!), but I love the decor.

And I'm a huge Post-it Note fan, too!

Hillary said...

Would it be weird if I told you I love your bathroom---especially the faucet? Because I do!

Carrie27 said...

I love your bathroom too! When I have a forever home, though, I want a massive jetted bath tub.

I love Bethenny - are you watching the new season?

Mandy said...

Talk to me about that faucet!! How perfect! I love it! I'm a shower door kinda gal though, doesn't the liner creep you out?!

And confession: there's a 42" tv, never opened, sitting in my front coat closet. 2 months and it's never made it further than the front door! Sigh...

Shell said...

I love my bathroom, too. B/c I can lock two doors and get away from my kids.

Barbara Manatee said...

Beautiful bathroom! We hope to fully remodel ours this summer - can't wait!

I don't have a "Keurig" but another 1-cup coffee maker. I can't imagine life without it now! ha!

Sticky notes are an obsession of mine, too! You should see my lesson plan book and desk!

Danifred said...

Your bathroom is absolutely gorgeous- totally what I would want.