Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Makes My Monday

Thanks, Cheryl!





Sister had her BABY!!!!  That totally rocks out my Monday!  She is the cutest thing and this picture doesn't do her justice except for those roly-poly little cheeks!!!  She has long fingers and toes and is just beautiful (from what I hear).  I can't wait to go help out for a long weekend...only 1.5 weeks to wait!  I can do it, right???

Maybe.

Anyway, it was a long labor...longer than I liked as I was on FB early Sunday morning asking fellow mothers all about their labor experiences and how long is too long to push.  Yes, I have issues, but it's HARD to be so far away!  I was just worried and couldn't do anything.  It was driving me NUTS!

Then, all of the sudden, I got a text with a couple of pictures.  I burst out in tears from happiness and relief.  I happened to be sitting on Matt's bed and I'm pretty sure he thought I had lost my mind at that point. 

He looked at me like I usually look at him!

This little Nugget doesn't have an official name, but I'm sure whatever they pick will fit her perfectly.

Oh!  I just got permission to use this awesome photo too...doesn't she look so damn happy?!?!


This seriously makes my Monday.

13 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

How sweet! Your sister looks beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

She looks gorgeous and so happy and proud and most importantly, in love. :)

Congrats Auntie!

Mandy said...

The cheeks are amazing! She does look like Manda too. And that last picture is adorable. I wish I looked human after having a baby!!

Congrats Auntie!

And you totally could have driven up there in time to catch the floor show!

Deanna said...

Congratulations to everyone! She is just beautiful...love the cheeks!

Meghan said...

Congrats Auntie!!!!

And I kind of hate your sister a little, I wish I had looked half as good after giving birth....especially one that long!

Ducky said...

Your sister looks AMAZING! SO beautiful and so very very happy! Both baby and momma are beautiful! Congrats to you all!!

Jackie Hall said...

Congratulations Auntie!

Hillary said...

YAY! Congrats again to your sister and family! What a beautiful new addition.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Aunt Rebecca, how WONDERFUL!!!!
She (and your sister) are both BEAUTIFUL!!!

Welcome, welcome, Beautiful Girl!

You Make My Monday!

Amy said...

I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to call her Amy.

The photograph of the two of them took away my breath. It is BEAUTIFUL.

Barbara Manatee said...

Your sister looks A. Ma. Zing!!! No way did she just go through hours and hours of labor and get out an almost 9 lbs bouncing baby girl!!

She looks so incredibly happy!! I hope she is doing well after the long delivery and that baby girl has a name! Congrats to you all!!!

andrea said...

congrats, auntie!

sister looks AWESOME!

Danifred said...

Sister looks amazing and Nugget is pretty damn cute.