Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

What is happening??

Me: Matt, what do you want to wear to visit with Santa today?
Matt: whatever you tell me mommy.
Me: okay, I want you to look handsome, so how about a button down shirt?
Cue cringing while I wait for my answer. He hates button down shirts.
Matt: okay, if that's what you think mommy. Sounds good to me.

Seriously, is it a full moon or something???

6 comments:

Meghan said...

Behold the power of Santa!

Mom/GG said...

I'm so proud of your parenting skills! Or is it the power of the damn elf? Or the Santa month? Or he's getting IT! Or he's the sweet thing we always knew he was! Whatever - he's a doll and he looked so handsome in the pictures.

WicketsMom said...

It's one more mark to put him on Sant's 'nice' list!

Megan said...

Aw, so sweet :) I love how he interjected "mommy" in the perfect places and in the sweetest way.

Lisa said...

Santa can make magic happen. I'm considering having a fake christmas once a month just to make them behave.

Carrie27 said...

Send his ease of getting dressed my way. E is not a big fan of anything "nice." He would prefer to wear comfy pants and comfy shirts every.single.day.