I never know what to write about on Thursdays b/c it's after two nights of tutoring and I'm spent, so here is a little ditty I just made up:
- I have a bunch of wonton wrapper left over from Christmas.
- I had taco meat from Monday night.
- I put the taco meat in the wonton wrapper with some cheese.
- I baked it for 7 minutes at 350 degrees.
- I burned the shit out of my mouth trying to see if it was delicious.
- It was.
- I believe a lot of leftovers could be put into a wonton wrapper and made delicious.
- You should try it.
- It's been like living in Antarctica here this week.
- I love my sweaters.
- I am very lucky to have warm clothes.
- My heart broke last night as I lay in bed thinking of people who had to sleep outside last night.
- She spent part of yesterday morning pushing her stroller around.
- I had to get a pan out of the cabinet to make breakfast.
- She literally runs into me with the stroller.
- "Hailey, can you wait a minute? I'm trying to get something out of here."
- "Well, your big old butt is in the WAY!"
- What the what?
- When I tried to explain that saying something like that was rude, she responded with, "well, you DO have a big old butt."
- And I thought she'd never talk...
- Was awake the other night when Husband went to check on him at 10:20.
- He said the ambulance scared him (went down our street with lights, no siren).
- We have no idea what time he actually went to sleep.
- This isn't good as this kid needs his sleep!
- He told Hailey she could wash her hands first the other night because "you're my sister and I love you and you're da bomb."
- He's so fly.
- Tree is down.
- Toys are somewhat reorganized.
- Floors are dirty.
- Outside decorations are still up.
- Our neighbors are probably ready to kill us.
- The plan is to take them down this weekend, but I really don't wanna (whine).
- The heat has been on nearly non-stop.
- Strength yoga yesterday...class was crowded.
- Spin today...class will be ridiculously crowded...need to get there early to get my favorite bike between two fans that keep me from literally keeling over on the bike.
- I hate the gym in January...everyone is so motivated and annoying.
- They'll be gone by March.
- That's not very encouraging, is it? Oh well...I've seen it happen for years.
What's up with you guys?