|Head over and visit our hostess, Danifred...she's really pregnant and ready to be DONE!|
- Last weekend, Husband and I were talking about how compatible we are and whether or not I was fat (because the two go hand-in-hand, right?)...gotta love living with a woman. Anyway, we're smack dab in the middle of our convo and he says, "You totally fat my standards." Freudian slip? Horrific.
- We put the Crazies to bed the other night and were chatting about our days. Hailey called for her Daddy and he went in (whipped). They're chatting a little bit about some lost stuffy or something utterly ridiculous like that when she busts out with "Who was dat lady you was talkin to?" She's a trip...and I hope there aren't any other ladies talking with Husband in my bedroom.
- Matt has been calling his sister, "my best fwiend, Haiwey." It's just too damn cute.
- Why is it when I ask the Crazies to go to the bathroom (before leaving the house or before a meal or when I know they haven't peed for 4 hours and are about to pee all over my floor), they react like I'm asking them to pull out every one of their eyelashes and weave the world's smallest basket??? What is the big deal with peeing?
- I had an appointment to have my teeth cleaned yesterday. Not only did I forget to complete my holy-shit-I'm-going-to-the-dentist-next-week-and-must-floss-every-day-for-seven-days, but I had popcorn for a snack before I went and forgot to brush my teeth. I rule.
- I'm pretty sure I should be cleaning my iPhone more often. Do you even realize that I bring this thing into the bathroom every time I go in there? I also carry it around the gym and let the Crazies touch it every now and then. It's gross (but I love it and you can't take it away from me, ever)!!!
- Is it weird that watching the Crazies in the powder room (like how I'm trying to have etiquette?) makes me nostalgic? Just a few short years ago, they relied on me for all of their toileting needs. Now? Hailey brags about being able to do it all herself..."I pull my underwear and pants up just like you, Mommy!" Matt stands like a big boy and hits and bowl nearly every time. I'll admit, I still have to take his pants up and down, but the rest of it is all him. It makes me a little sad...they're so damn adept at toileting!
- I picked up the Crazies' Tae Kwon Do uniforms last night. They're going to be so freaking gigantic on them, but the good news is that we won't have to buy new ones until they're like seven!
- Welp...naptime is over. Let the games begin!