|Thanks, Danifred...can't wait to meet your baby!!!|
- I've taken back a bookshelf in my house. There are no toys on it. There are no kid books on it. There are picture frames, a salt lamp, a scentsy thing, a speaker for my ipod, a stupid bird, and some glass plates. It's heavenly and I'm not even finished with it.
- I only own three pairs of jeans...well, I own more, but I only wear three. Is that weird? I think i need more.
- Husband and I are planning another visit to this restaurant as a Valentine's Day/My Birthday dinner. I can't freaking WAIT!!! I'm also super-psyched that we're not going out on Valentine's Day. I hate fixed menus.
- The Crazies skipped naps one day this week. Both of them. At the same time. I thought I was going to lose my shit.
- I hate Winter.
- I am loving gel manicures lately. I am REALLY harsh on my nails and don't have time to have one every week. Plus, I get to walk out of there with nails that don't have to dry. Winning...
- Matt did the unthinkable...he walked out of his bedroom in the middle of the night. He said (right out loud), "I need to give my Daddy a kiss and a hug." This will not happen in my house! We will not have children out of their beds at all hours of the night! I'm sure it didn't happen that I had gotten back from my Girl's Night really late and was not in my right mind. It wasn't pretty. We had a chat in the morning...I think he'll see things my way tonight. I may or may not have mentioned the fact that he could go tumbling down the stairs. Yes, I love scare tactics and use them frequently.
- Two more things:
This is why I love Sister
This is why I love Husband.