|If you're joining up this week, please leave a comment and link back...I'd love to have some cawfee with you this morning!|
- I set a friend up on a date this week...do you have any single friends that you want to set up?
- Were you ever set up? Tell me the story.
- Over drink at Ladies' Night the other night, I was shocked (and I'm no prude) at how many of the women recently drank until they puked. When was the last time you overdid it?
- What did you do this weekend?
- Is there one piece of furniture/home decor that has made it through toddlerhood even though you never thought it would in a million years? Take a picture of it if you can.
- Are you a snow lover? Or a snow hater?
- We have had some rather colorful language flying around our house. Are there any words that you're just freaking sick of?
- I set a friend up on a date this week...do you have any single friends that you want to set up? This was completely random. We were out at Mom's Night and one of the ladies mentioned a girlfriend of hers that was having trouble finding a guy without baggage. Once you get into your 30's, you're dealing with kids and divorce and all sorts of things. Anyway, I mentioned a guy friend of mine who was in the same boat. We got to texting and they had their first date last night. Other than that, I don't have anyone. (and if you know this guy in real life, which some of you do, PLEASE don't mention this...I don't want to jinx it and you all know that he turns and runs when people are up his ass about his life...don't ruin this)
- Were you ever set up? Tell me the story. I can't really remember. I'm sure I was, but it never worked out. It was always awkward and led me to think "is this what my friends really think of me?" The one time my Nana set me up with her Physical Therapist and it was awkward...she was shocked that I wasn't instantly in love with him.
- Over drink at Ladies' Night the other night, I was shocked (and I'm no prude) at how many of the women recently drank until they puked. When was the last time you overdid it? I can't even remember. I'm so scared to do that because I will.not.be.able.to.function. There is no way it's worth it. Granted, it was two of the girls' birthday, but still...I just can't do it. I never know what I'm in for in the middle of the night and these two don't give me a break...ever. Puking will not happen any time soon (or ever again for that matter...I hate puking).
- What did you do this weekend? We were supposed to have Tae Kwon Do and then go to Philly to see family, but that all fell through. The weather was a factor, but Hailey fever ended up being an even more decisive factor. We couldn't control it without meds and we've tried (and failed) traveling with sick Crazies. It's never worth it and it just makes everything worse. Plus, we were going to see Cousin's son and I didn't want to expose him to anything either. I just hope it's a passing thing. They were bummed about Tae Kwon Do, but got over it because it was snowing. Then it was interesting trying to explain why you couldn't play in snow covered with ice and why snow angels were just about impossible. It's been an interesting weekend.
- Is there one piece of furniture/home decor that has made it through toddlerhood even though you never thought it would in a million years? These lamps. They are on either side of our couch in the living room and make a really awesome "jingly" noise when touched. They're made from capiz shells strung together with this lovely invisible thread. I am floored that they still exist in my house and I love them so so so much.
- Are you a snow lover? Or a snow hater? Hater...as I tried to go inside early yesterday, Husband was laughing at me b/c I've mentioned trying skiing this year. He knows I'm going to hate it and I think he's right. I know...I should get out there, but I just can't get over my love of warmth.
- We have had some rather colorful language flying around our house. Are there any words that you're just freaking sick of? Butt, poop, stupid, and dammit (that one is Hailey's and I don't think she'll be letting it loose any time soon). Matt is currently receiving automatic time-outs for his words...I'm freaking sick of it.