- I think I've hit the pinnacle of Pinterest-ing..."Pinterest" liked one of my pins. I didn't even know what was possible.
- Sickfest 2012 continues. It got Hailey this week with a weird croup-y sounding cough and fever...oh, and the ability to wake up numerous times in the middle of the night. She had to skip dance class and Tae Kwon Do. We canceled the visit from Papa (as Nugget's birth is upcoming and I'd hate to him to be sick for that). We're hoping that she'll be better for the birthday party this weekend.
- Oh, and I slept with her last night b/c she needed one of us so frequently that I just thought that would be the better idea. Boy, was I wrong.
- So, we took her to the doctor this morning b/c she said her "mouth hurt" (which totally makes me think it's her throat), but she was negative for strep. That means it's the awful V-word...virus (wait it out...blah, blah, blah...you're fucked).
- Why are there now TWO words for blogs with word verification??? Seriously people, do away with the word verification!!!
- I'm surprised that this marriage post didn't get more comments...what's wrong with you people? it's pretty good, if I do say so myself! LOL
- I'm tired...that is all.