We got back from vacation and all I wanted to do was take a bath in my tub.
Almost all of these things happened...tell me which one did not.
- Kids went to bed early.
- Husband took a shower.
- I drew my bath while doing laundry (always the multi-tasker).
- I ran upstairs because I was afraid I'd overflow the tub.
- I ran back downstairs to pour a large glass of wine (detox wasn't starting until the next day...technically, I was still on vacation).
- I ran back upstairs and looked for my robe only to find that I threw it in the wash.
- I got undressed.
- I arranged my wine, my towel, and my Kindle so that everything was within reach during my bath.
- I stuck one foot in my bath and realized it was scalding hot. I ran the bath at 100 degrees and I typically only do 95 degrees.
- Then I pulled my foot out.
- Then I realized that at some point, I'd have to put my va-jj in that water.
- Then I got really scared that I'd literally melt my va-jj.
- Then I started to run the cold water into the bath using my already burned foot as a huge spoon.
- I finally got to the point where I could put my other foot in the bath.
- I suddenly realized that having a hot bath when the back of your legs are slightly sunburned sucks ass.
- I finally got my entire self into the bath.
- Only to look up and see a spider.