|Brought to you by Danifred|
Wow...it's been a while!
- This week has been nuts. I don't know if there's been more to do or I feel like it's been nuts b/c I've been sick, but whatever...my assessment is NUTS!
- I'm looking forward to this weekend. In-laws are coming to watch Crazies play soccer. It's also MomMom's birthday, so there will be cake involved! Sunday we have nothing, so I'm hoping for church and unpacking.
- The house is pretty much decorated for Halloween. I think I've done all I'm going to do. My big investment this year was a life-size skeleton (Skelly...original, huh?). He's taken up residence on my porch.
- A visitor yesterday brought me a gourd and she promptly placed it between Skelly's legs...ya know, because it was shaped like a penis...I love my friends.
- I hope that yesterday's post made some of you think. Some got the point and agreed. Some had reservations about agreeing. Some missed the point completely. All in all, if it made you think, I think that's an effective post.
- I'm loving this new group my brother introduced me to...The Civil Wars? I can listen to them for hours and not get bored.
- Wait...when do I do ANYTHING for hours???
- 4-year old tantrums are bad and involve a lot of attitude.
- 4-year old logic is awesome.
- Okay, off to pick up my garbage can and a box left at my old house. This is the first time I'll be heading back. Wonder if I'll miss it.
- Have a GREAT weekend!!!