|Sweet Dog...did I mention she had a cancerous mass removed in November?? Ugh!|
|My sweet boy...notice how I'm gripping him up!|
|Daddy and his girl...doesn't she look so grown up in this picture?|
|Casa de Crazies in force!!|
So much has been going on around casa de crazies...seriously.
- Christmas was so much fun. They were freaking out and having so much fun. As much as I miss family on these days, it's kind of nice to stay in our jammies all day and put our toys together. It won't always be like this, but it's nice right now.
- I think I'm going back to work. Still not sure about Kindergarten for next year, but either way, I'm heading back. I submitted my first application for a school district last night...it was a lot of work. Maybe I'm not cut out for this work thing after all!
- My Nana is not doing well. She's 86 and beat breast cancer last year, but it's come back in other areas. She's starting Hospice this week (I think) and it's all been a huge strain on the family (Papa in particular). It's so sad b/c she was my "driving to tutoring" phone call every week. Sister and I went up last weekend and she was doing really well. We went through old photo albums, talked a lot, asked questions, reviewed her old recipes, discussed what furniture she wanted us to have, and what she wanted in terms of a funeral service. A couple of days later, she was unresponsive and on Morphine. I'm really glad we went up last weekend.
- Since I went to NY last weekend, I missed Christmas with MomMom, PopPop, and Uncle A! The Crazies went though and had a GREAT time! They were so spoiled and very well taken care of.
- We're still debating the Kindergarten decision. I've seen three other preschools and I'm seriously interested in one. We're also still considering Goddard, but I haven't visited there yet. I'm a little nervous about the price, but with me working, it will offset the cost and it will only be for one year. While I'd like to spend the money on other things (clothes, a deck, wine), their education is the most important thing at this point.
- I'm a Master Lego Builder...jealous?
- The fighting and name-calling by Matt has gotten out of control...and to think, watching A Charlie Brown Christmas actually made it worse. If I hear him call one more person a "stupid beagle," I'm going to freak!
- I actually made it to the gym twice between Christmas and New Year's Eve...I don't think that's EVER happened!
- I'm attempting to keep a paper date book and my regular Google calendar on my phone. Why? Because the paper calender is really pretty. Yes, I'm that shallow.
- I cannot wait to put everything away and ORGANIZE!!!! I need to get this place in order!