Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Back in the Saddle

So, it's been a while since I've done any photo shoots with the Crazies.

A long while.

It was raining the other day...nasty, cold, sleeting, gross.

I was bored. 

They were stir crazy.

I was sick of listening to them fight, so I came up with an idea.

We'd do a photo shoot.

They started with piggy backs and ended with "posed" shots where I'd give them an emotion and they'd slap it right across their face.

I miss doing it.

I hope to have more shoots in the future.

This is my first time using flickr...do you guys have any thoughts or opinions about this service?



Oh, and today is supposed to be National Unplugged Day (or something like that) and you probably won't find out until you get on FB or Instagram.  I don't know if I'm doing it yet b/c H is sick and I'm thinking that being unplugged on a Sick Day isn't a good idea for my sanity!!!

In case I do the unplugged thing, I should mention that I published this last night! 

6 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

i used flikr for a couple years but after a certain # of albums they make you pay$. also if you have a photo posted above I dont see it :(

Manda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Lisa said...

Awesome. Love it. :)

Deanna said...

Cute pictures! They are growing so much...looking like big kids.

I have used flickr for a few years. I do pay the annual fee, but it's not very much. I like it as a backup for a lot of my pictures (I am getting better about uploading them when I transfer the photos to my external hard drive from my camera), and it's pretty easy to share on my blog directly from flickr. They are set to private, so theoretically people shouldn't be able to click and save the full version...I do need to check that out though.

zach said...

Love those kids!

I picked up a Flickr pro account this year for free so I've been using it. I think it's totally legit and, now that they stepped their mobile game up, the service is a win all around.

Carrie27 said...

Love the photo shoot.