Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Latest and Greatest

So, here's it is:

  • I am a terrible gardener.  I had high hopes, but it's turned into a weed patch and I don't even know what to do.  Husband has banned me for life.
  • I am so glad to be back at work, but there are some days that I'm exhausted.  I was out for a training for the past few days and came back to my entire portable being moved b/c of mold issues in my original portable.  Today was exhausting b/c everything was turned upside down.  I still think I was a good teacher.
  • Apparently no one knows how to dress anymore.
  • My training was actually valuable and useful.  I can't remember the last time I've said that about a training.
  • The Crazies are adjusting.  They love school and have been much more pleasant in the mornings and evenings.  I'm glad that it's evened out b/c there was a very rough patch for a while.
  • Matt's night terrors have almost disappeared (the ones that started with his hospital stay).  When he does have them, he's gripping at his mouth, so I'm almost positive that it's related.
  • Hailey is such a happy girl, but we're worried that she's using cuteness to get past not knowing things.  When we read with her, she gets all cute when we ask her words and it distracts us from making her work at them.  We've realized what's happening and we're taking steps to mitigate the situation...LOL!
  • I am so lucky to be able to sit inside my house with the Crazies outside and listen to them play.  I used to be a nutjob where we lived b/c of the street.  This is a zillion times better.
  • I am pretty damn sick and tired of having Legos in my living room.
  • I miss talking to my family whenever I can.  Things are nuts and whenever I'm free, they're not.
  • I backed in my garage door the other day when I was leaving for work.  I know I put it up when I got into the garage.  I'm starting to wonder if I hit the button again when I was leaving.  User error prevails.
  • We're closing the pool this weekend.  Maybe I'll take just one more dip.  It's been freezing here...I doubt it.  Would you?
  •  Have you seen this kid?  He's freaking awesome.
a

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how the family was adjusting, but I didn't want to bother you.

Amy said...

Oh, I forgot. I sent to your email the Consumer Report on wall ovens.

strongblonde said...

wow. does it feel strange to be back in school? how is husband adjusting to you being back at work?

so glad the kids are doing well at school!!!

Danifred said...

So glad everyone is settling in.