Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top 10 Ways the Crazies Have Screwed Me Over (recently)

10.  Having to pay out my ass for school pictures...seriously $150...what a racket!

9.  Winter clothes...jackets, gloves, hats, snow pants, socks, more gloves, more hats, long underwear, pants, sweatshirts, and more socks.

8.  No sex life.  None.

7.  There is shit all over every table that I own...and none of it is mine.

6.  Lunches.

5.  Halloween candy...knowing when to say yes and knowing when it's time to say no (and then shoving it all in my piehole like a fatass).

4.  Drama (this is just from Hailey, but it's unbearable).

3.  Not doing shit fast enough...then complaining that we're late.

2.  Giving me this sore throat.  You can only get coughed on, sneezed on, and spit on so many times by these little germbags before it catches up with you ("haha...I just spit on you Mommy...haha")

1.  Interrupting any and all conversations I am trying to have with Husband.  It's impossible to discuss anything until after bedtime...and then I'm too damn tired.

How are your kids currently screwing YOU over?

5 comments:

Manda said...

Mine? this is her all.the.time.

no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no.

Danifred said...

All the above.
Oh, and 11. Making me drink to the point where I think I'm developing a problem.

Stacie said...

Amen to the entire list.

Mine will call me in from another room to help them when their father is literally sitting right next to them. What the hell? I swear I don't get a moment's peace until after bedtime, and even then it is iffy with all of the avoidance tactics they've got going on now!

Krisy said...

OMG that just made me laugh, I just found your blog and we apparently share the same life!

Carrie27 said...

We were going to have to pay a poop ton for school pictures, so I said screw it and hired someone to take family pictures and individual pictures I'll be much happier with. Plus, for us it has been cheaper than the school pics.

Mine are fighting with one another