- That awkward moment when you poke yourself in the eye with the mascara wand, but that eye comes out looking better than the other and you wonder if you should poke the other eye as well.
- That awkward moment when you can't wait to try something you've baked because it just smells so good and you're so damn hungry that when you pick it up, you burn your fingers really bad and instead of actually putting it down, you pop it in your mouth and burn your tongue.
- That awkward moment when you're flat ironing the back of your head and you forget which section you just did only to pick up that boiling hot hair again and burn your hand.
- That awkward moment when you ask someone how they're doing and they start crying because they have cancer and blood clots and their husband died and you just wish you'd pretended not to see them in the first place.
- That awkward moment when you yell too loudly at your kids and you accidentally pee your pants (just a little...and I had a c-section)!
- That awkward moment when you're working on your Warrior I back bend in yoga, finish the pose, are feeling really good about yourself, only to realize that your nipple slipped out somewhere along the line.
- That awkward moment when you realize that the only thing dragging you out of bed on a snow day is the fact that your husband has yelled at the kids one too many times and you're afraid you're next.
Here are some things I learned about myself after reading about my own awkward moments:
- I have lots of issues with hot stuff and impatience.
- I can't be the only one who pokes herself in the eye with the mascara wand.
- I just found my valid reasoning for layering when I dress for yoga.
What are some of your awkward moments?