I have a couple of rants that are inappropriate for Facebook or anywhere else in my life for that matter b/c it's just not worth it.
- You do not have to post the weather report on FB every 2 seconds. If I wanted to torture myself with that information, I would either "like" the weather dude you keep raving about or stay tuned to the Weather Channel. Since I am doing neither of those things, please assume that I'm just in denial about any impending weather and keep it to yourself. Better yet, start a special FB page for all those weather dorks. I'm out.
- If you approach me in the grocery store about your child (aka my student), I will not be ready for a conference. Given the fact that this is my personal time and I do not have my grades in front of me, I will not be prepared for your pointed questions. I will give you one helpful hint..."he needs to see me for help." That is all. Also, as you speak, the only thought that will be floating through my mind is "it's no wonder he's having trouble as you can't seem to use any common sense...how could I expect your child to use common sense?"
- Sister needs support. They've been sick since December 13th...that's over two months of The Sick, if you're counting. Head over and give her some love.
- This isn't a rant...just something to say. This is the last week of my course and I finally got a routine nailed down. I'm almost done...I am proud of myself. This was the craziest thing I have ever done and the snow days have actually helped me get through it successfully. The snow days and Husband who took the kids to basketball practice, shopping, birthday parties (aka torture), and anywhere else he could think of. He's pretty awesome.
- The snow this year has been pretty unbearable. I'm not just talking about the sheer volume and frequency, but the quality of snow has been completely shitty. It's either been too wet, too icy, or too windy to go out and play. That makes the snow days stuck in the house even less tolerable. This last snow was beautiful. We got 24 inches in total and it was the kind of packable snow that really allows you to have some fun. So, while Husband was finishing shoveling the driveway (yes, I helped a good bit), I built a snowman with the Crazies. My question is, why do my snowmen always end up looking like giant penises?? So embarrassing. Kind of glad it melted quickly!