Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

So, today is Mother's Day and here is how the morning has gone:

*  "Mom, Dad...I have to POOOOOOPPPP!"
*  "Wait for me...don't go yet...I have to get my gift!"
*  Children in my face with awesome handmade gifts from school.
*  Matt's was a canvas bag with handprint flowers painted on the front, a card (with a back, front, and middle), and a flower.
*  Hailey's was a card and a handpainted flower pot...that was "very breakable."
*  Husband went to Starbucks with the Crazies and got me my favorite breakfast and coffee.
*  I ate it...every single bite and it was amazing.
*  I went to the couch with my laptop and went through FB (boring) and some blogs (blogger is messing up this morning, so I wasn't able to comment on as many as I wanted, but the thought was there).
*  Listened to the Crazies play upstairs without direction or offering of "what they could do" and use their imaginations...they're seriously making up games and playing together.  I'm hearing thing like "the game is that I'm the monster and I steal all of your money" and "Hurry up and steal my money!"  It's wonderful.
*  I have no idea what the rest of the day will hold.  I know that I intend to take a bath in the middle of the day for no good reason.
*  I may plant things.
*  I may not.
*  We have a dinner reservation at 5:00, so I don't have to cook (awesome).
*  I still have to make lunches for this week, but that won't take me long at all.
*  I hope you all have great Mother's Days and that someone is still reading my posts.
*  I'm a terrible blogger...I don't even think I can call myself a blogger anymore.  I stink.

1 comment:

Manda said...

i still read your blog! i think everyone has slowed down on blogging...life is crazy. sounds like a great mothers day :)