That's how Husband put it in a text to me this morning...the first morning since last August that I haven't had to drag my ass out of bed at 5:00 (who am I kidding, 5:30).
My first "real" Summer.
My first Summer without babies.
My first Summer without knee surgery (knock wood).
My first Summer without trying to sell a house, purchase a house, and move.
My first Summer without trying to find a new job.
My first "real" Summer. Let's get it started.
First up, personal goals:
1. Work out more...this has suffered more than anything in my daily routine. Oh, and I figured out this year that you can't suck in love handles...who knew?
2. Blog more...enough said.
3. Make plans with friends.
4. Travel (lots of things in the works already).
5. Make it through this class with an A (I have a 98%, so I'm thinking this one should be easy).
1. Work on our Summer List (which looks pretty awesome).
2. Have a Matt Day.
3. Have a Hailey Day.
4. Have fun!!!!
1. Do things just for us.
2. Hire more babysitters...the Crazies will survive.
3. Lots of planning for our surprise Disney trip at Christmas.
4. Couples massage at some point this Summer.
1. Painting (already scheduled...have to pick colors).
2. Arrange basement bedroom before Husband's family arrives.
3. Clean OUT!
4. Clothes to Goodwill.
6. Storage, storage, storage.
7. Dining room chairs.
1. Finish course (halfway through and have no choice).
2. Read that classroom management book from team leader (it actually looks pretty decent).
3. Slowly purchase classroom materials for next year so that Husband doesn't really notice a huge influx of Amazon charges.
4. Get the thinking of my upcoming lessons more geared to Common Core (whatever I want to say about it, it is here for a while and I need to get ready to work through it with the difficult group I have coming up next year).
So, that's about all for now. I plan on having lots of fun this Summer and enjoying as many moments as possible. I've already started to lay out the ground rules for tattling (can't stand it) and disobeying (won't tolerate it). Now I need to get the "hat" ready to choose Matt Day and Hailey Day!
Happy Summer everyone!!!